In addition to academic training
, Hubert H. Humphrey Job Corps provides career technical training in several vocational trades.
- Building Construction Technology
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Culinary Arts
- Health Unit Coordinator
- Insurance Claims Processor
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Office Administration
- Transportation Communications Union (TCU): an advanced career training that is affiliated with railroads, airlines and barge industries. Students must complete a HS diploma or GED and a basic training program on the Humphrey campus or other Job Corps centers to qualify.
Return to top of page
Page last updated:
Tuesday, June 28, 2016